Solaropia Solar Compact Plants S-RO C
Solaropia S-RO C (Solar Compact Plants) systems offer compact heavy duty industrial grade RO plants that operate totally with solar power. Models are available to supply potable water from 2,500 to 25,000 GPD (10,000 to 100,000 liters per day) from ground brackish wells and polluted saline surface water. The plants are offered as complete package ready-to-install and operate within few days.
S-RO-C solar plants are ideal for rural villages, schools, oil fields, and populated compounds. It is designed to operate in harsh environment with very low maintenance.
Ideal Water Solution for Rural Villages
Solaropia S-RO C systems have a great economic advantage. S-RO C utilize solar power to produce 130% of plant daily production capacity during most of the year. In short day seasons, the plant will supply 100% of the designed capacity.
- Operate off grid in rural areas and in Hybrid Solar-AC in Urban areas
- Models for various source water TDS ranging from 2500 to 10000 PPM
- Supplied with solar feed pumps from deep-wells’ up to 1000’ (300m), and solar surface pumps
- Uses Micro Ultra Filtration pretreatment for surface salty water prior to RO processing
- Almost maintenance free – designed to operate in desert and rural villages operating conditions
- Economic reduces RO system operating cost by 75% compared with grid or diesel co-plant power
- Easy to operate all automated with touch screen user friendly operator console
- Advanced protection technologies (over pressure, surge power, dry run, soft start, and many others functions)
S-RO-C systems have a great economic advantage, they use solar power to produce 130% of plant daily production capacity during most of the year. In short day seasons, the plant will supply 100% of the designed capacity.
S-RO C Models
S-RO-C G Class
Solaropia S-RO-C G class is designated for ground brackish water and is supplied with solar deep-well pump up to 1500’ (500m) head. The plant reference with the required pump head is provided below
S-RO-C S Class
Solaropia S-RO-C S class combine two plants in one: preliminary Micro and Ultrafiltration stage and the secondary RO plant. It is designated polluted salted surface water in rural villages, to supply potable water for populated compound and for small industrial recycle plants
Solaropia Compact Plants
Solaropia S-RO C models can be sized for various capacities desalination plants. S-RO models are listed below for up to 1million GPD (1000 m3/day)-source TDS at 3,000 ppm (requires about 150 psi RO pressure pumps). Larger plants up to 50 million GPD can be sized using this modular standard 1 million GPD plant.
View more product details about Solaropia S-RO C in the product brochure